GuideMia has the most comprehensive treatment planning and surgical guide design functions. With our proprietary technologies, we bring the digital treatment planning to a new level. We have many features our top competitors don't have. For many commonly found features, we have a much better solution. Contact us for more details.
- Various scanning protocols: dual CT scan with radiographic guide, CT scan plus optical scan, single CT scan. No special procedure or markers or any kind of specially shaped blocks is needed to prepare for the cases.
- 1-click CT data registration: you load the two datasets, and the system will automatically identify markers and align them all in one step. You don’t need to do anything like specifying markers.
- 1-click Surgical guide design: all you need to do is to tell the system which part of the arch a surgical guide will cover. The system will automatically finish all the geometric modeling and generate final models. All the undercuts will be removed too.
- 1-click bone model cleanup: for single scan for flap surgery many systems cannot deal with loose bones. With GuideMia, it is just one single mouse click.
- 1-click scatter removal: get rid of about half of the scatters with one mouse click.
- Multiple surgical guides in one project.
- Associative workflow of treatment planning and surgical guide design. With our patented technology, surgical guide design and update are never easier.
- Most comprehensive functions. It will take you a great deal of time if you want to identify a function that is missing in GuideMia. Because we listen to our customers so well, and we implement their requirements in harmony, GuideMia has the most comprehensive functions.
We help everybody design and make surgical guides.
With GuideMia, implant treatment planning is the combination of latest imaging and geometric modeling technologies and dental excpertise. With GuideMia, surgical guide design is the ultimate goal of treatment planning, so we make it accessible to everybody and bring it to your desk with the simplest implementation.
With GuideMia, implant treatment planning system is not just a combination of a DICOM viewer and implant placement tool. It is a very common misconception that planning system is a DICOM viewer plus implant simulation, and this is why many of the software systems on the market just not do the work for you.